Our main aim as your letting agent is to assist you as our Landlord Customer by taking care of the details when it comes to your property and your tenant and their needs.
Here’s just a quick look at some of the things we can do for you:
- Naturally were here to give you good advice, we deal with many properties over a number of years including different kinds of Landlords and Tenants so we should be able to give you all the support and guidance you’ll need as a Landlord.
- Our in depth experience will guide you to the right rental price to ensure that we achieve the best price possible for the condition and location of your property.
- We can give you best advice to present your property to ensure that you attract the best tenants and we also use floorplans which are particularly attractive to tenants in finding a tenant quickly.
- Our aim is to market your property to the right audience and a wide audience as many of our tenants have not only arrived through online enquires but also through visiting our offices where we can meet, greet and asses the tenants personally.
- We will market your property using traditional newspaper advertising, social media and online, but most of all as a local letting agent we know the local market and know the best places to advertise your property.
- When prospective tenants want to view your property as your agent we can deal with the bookings and show potential tenants around, this will ensure the benefits of your property and professionally presented.
- As you’re letting agents we will vet and reference your potential tenants.
- When it comes to the legals, a tenancy agreement is a legal document which protects your investment; we have the experience and expertise to complete this process and ensure that the legal obligations of all parties are clearly understood and adhered to.
- We always strongly recommend an inventory properly prepared at the beginning of the tenancy which can clearly identify any damage as opposed to wear and tear.
- We have a regular contact of handymen and maintenance professionals who we trust and are reliable to be called upon if required to keep your property safe.
- As your letting agent we obviously work as a ‘buffer’ so you do not find yourself in a dispute with a tenant