IF YOU HAVE A COMMERCIAL OR BUSINESS PROPERTY TO SELL THEN YOU NEED MORE THAN JUST AN ORDINARY ESTATE AGENT. YOU NEED AN AGENT WITH SPECIALIST COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SKILLS.
- Ideally this agent should be regulated by the RiCS and will typically involve a fee for our services.
- Commercial is a specialist industry and the knowledge and competence of your agent can be make a significant difference to likely sale proceeds.
- Your commercial property should reflect market conditions and be comparable to properties being sold in your area. At Williams & Goodwin we will appoint a suitable qualified and experienced commercial agent to provide you with an accurate property appraisal for your commercial property.
- We areIt is highly members of an the accredited trade bodies:
- Ombudsman for Estate Agents (OEA) scheme
- The National Association of Valuers & Auctioneers
- National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and regulated by
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).